About Us

My photo
I am a home based business mom of 2 beautiful girls. I truly enjoy the flexibility and income it provides and am consistently challenged by the personal growth excelling in this business requires. The person i'm becoming through growing a business but also being a mom is the most amazing gift i can give to my kids and my husband. my children are learning to believe in themselves, dream, have confidence, gratitude, abundance, giving, serving, healthy communication, and solid family values not just through a bedtime book or words, but through my actions. Children will always do what we do not what we say!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Attempt number....too many to count!

I had a friend tell me that I needed to start a blog about "mom stuff" and create a following. I got to thinking hmmm...I already have a blog!! Well, I have one out there but I don't really update it...like EVER! I have been a victim to the all too convenient world of social media and just thought my updates there were enough. But here I am trying to attempt this blog again. Since I last wrote, we added another addition to our family. No, not another dog..but another baby girl. Her name is Savannah Rose Bond and she was 5 weeks early just like Grace. I"m beginning to see a pattern. I won't go into the details of her delivery but she was kept out of the NICU which is amazing at 4 pounds 13 oz and was home with us in 2 days! What a blessing from God! She is gaining weight now and doing well. We pray she is as happy and heatlhy as Grace!

Followers