About Us

My photo
I am a home based business mom of 2 beautiful girls. I truly enjoy the flexibility and income it provides and am consistently challenged by the personal growth excelling in this business requires. The person i'm becoming through growing a business but also being a mom is the most amazing gift i can give to my kids and my husband. my children are learning to believe in themselves, dream, have confidence, gratitude, abundance, giving, serving, healthy communication, and solid family values not just through a bedtime book or words, but through my actions. Children will always do what we do not what we say!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back From Cabo!


We are back from Cabo and loving it! Grace did extremely well with both Grandma's. We appreciate everything they do! I don't know what we woudl do without them here! 
It was a nice break for us, but we will be taking Grace on the next one. we are leaning towards an amazing dreamtrip to Cancun in December. There were so many kids in Cabo and to see the fun they were all having we want Grace to experience that as well. While on the trip, we made amazing new friendships, had life changing conversations, and created belief in this company beyond imagine. we are so excited about our future! 

Followers