About Us

My photo
I am a home based business mom of 2 beautiful girls. I truly enjoy the flexibility and income it provides and am consistently challenged by the personal growth excelling in this business requires. The person i'm becoming through growing a business but also being a mom is the most amazing gift i can give to my kids and my husband. my children are learning to believe in themselves, dream, have confidence, gratitude, abundance, giving, serving, healthy communication, and solid family values not just through a bedtime book or words, but through my actions. Children will always do what we do not what we say!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting back in the swing!

Ok, after being inspired by my friend Monda on her fabulous blog, I have initiated my blogging once again! It's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone, family and friends. so here we go...round three is it? I noticed I hadn't posted on here since Feb or May, something like that so since there is so much that has been going on since then, I'll start with the most important! 
Miss Grace is now 18 mos old. I can't believe it. she is walking, running, talking and having so much fun. We went to Toddler time at the library the other day and she just had a ball. Favorite new things are Dora the Explorer and Diego. the Backyardigans come in for a close 2nd. But in an attempt to limit TV time, we only watch these in the morning or evening, usually not both. I will admit, if I can get a moment of couch time, I will take it these days! She is loving new fruits and veggies that I introduce to her. Grace loves going to Whole Foods and the produce section. (we eat the samples that are out and she always gets a banana when we go ;)) Now that she is down to one nap a day, our daily activities are a bit more planned. Toddler time Mon's and Wed's, Mall play areas, pool at Lifetime, playground with the dogs, gym play area while mom works on those last 10 pounds!! UGH! and the usual errands during the day. 
All this to be said we leave for CABO next week and we are going to have a blast. Our traveling has definitely increased and will be increasing in the near future. we cannot wait to show Grace and future children the 7 wonders of the world! Why learn about our world in a textbook when we can learn from the real thing. our goal with our children and family has always been to create a wonderful life for our kids and give them our TIME. Because that's really all our kids ever want. toys and stuff are great, but they really just want YOU! We are not raising kids, but instead we are raising adults to go out into the world in 18 years and be successful contributors to our society. To say "our parents taught us how to dream, how to love life, how to have courage, believe in ourselves, and give more than we receive" would be the best gift to us. 
Not to mention, we are having so much fun that we are going to start trying for a 2nd! Stay tuned and God bless until next time!.....here's hoping it's not next year! 

Followers